Adani Wilmar IPO, a 50:50 joint venture company between the Adani Group and Wilmar Group, Adani Wilmar got SEBI’s nod for ₹3,600 crores IPO. Adani Wilmar product portfolio is diversified into 3 parts- FMCG, edible oil, packaged foods, and industry essentials. The issue opens on 27th Jan and will close on 31st Jan 2022. Adani Wilmar will list on 8th Feb 2022.
Adani Wilmar IPO, a joint venture established in January 1999 between the Adani Group and the Wilmar Group. Adani Group is a multinational diversified business group that deals with transport and logistics, and energy and utility sectors. The Wilmar Group is one of Asia’s leading agribusiness groups which was ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange as of February 2021.
10 Key Things To Know
- The flagship brand of Adani Wilmar, Fortune, is the largest selling edible oil brand in the country with a market share of 18.3%, as of 31st March 2021.
- The company was the country’s largest importer of crude edible oil as of 31st March 2021.
- The Fortune Brand comprising of packaged wheat flour and basmati rice accounted for 3.4% and 6.6% of the market share in 2021.
- Recently the company has launched a few products like different edible oil products, rice bran health oil, fortified foods, soya chunks, khichdi, etc.
- Adani Wilmar Group has 10 crushing units and 18 refineries which are located across 10 states in the country.
- .The company has 5,566 distributors for its operations that are spread across 28 states and 8 union territories.
- Adani Wilmar is one of the largest manufacturers of basic oleochemicals in India, in terms of revenue.
- The company has the largest market share of glycerin and stearic acid standing at around 23% and 32% respectively.
- The services and operations by Adani Wilmar are spread across 1.6 million retail outlets.
- The revenue generated by its soap brands saw a rise of 175.60% YoY from ₹15.96 crores in FY20 to ₹44.01 crores in FY21.
Adani Wilmar IPO Promoters
- Adani Enterprises Limited.
- Adani Commodities LLP.
- Lence Pte Limited.
Objectives of Adani Wilmar IPO
The funds raised from the issue will be used for repayment and prepayment of debt, fund investments, and new acquisitions, and for the funding of capital expenditure for expansion of the current manufacturing facilities and developing new ones.
Revenue from operations
EPS (In Rs)
Adani Wilmar IPO Details
|IPO DETAILS||Adani Wilmar|
|Issue Period||Opening Date: 27-01-2022
Closing Date: 31-01-2022
|Price Band||₹218 – ₹230 per equity share|
|Issue Size||₹3600 Cr|
|Face Value||₹1 per equity share|
|Issue Type||Book built issue|
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq shares of ₹1 face value aggregating up to ₹3600 Cr.|
|Offer for sale||N/A|
|Listing||NSE and BSE|
|Registrar||Link Intime India Private Limited|
Adani Wilmar IPO Timeline
Adani Wilmar IPO will open on 27th January 2022 and the issue will close on 31st January 2022, 5 pm.
Adani Wilmar IPO Lot Size (Retail Individual Investors)
Adani Wilmar IPO Investor Category
Adani Wilmar IPO has 35% of the net offer under the Retail Category. The company has also reserved equity shares worth up to ₹107 crores for eligible employees with ₹21 as its discount price.
|QIB (Qualified Institutional Buyers)||50% of net offer|
|NII (Non-Institutional Investors)||15% of net offer|
|RII (Retail Individual Investors)||35% of net offer|
Adani Wilmar IPO GMP
Adani Wilmar IPO has started trading in the grey market and currently, its GMP is Rs 45.
Adani Wilmar IPO Review
Adani Wilmar IPO GMP is trading at ₹45 and it will list on 8th February 2022. With a strong brand naming, good ROE, and better financials, Adani Wilmar is an IPO worth applying for short-mid term gains as of now. The valuations are reasonable and its edible oil business is noted to grow year on year.
Check here for a detailed review of the Adani Wilmar IPO Review.
Adani Wilmar Book Running Lead Manager(s)
- ICICI Securities Limited.
- HDFC Bank Limited.
- BNP Paribas.
Adani Wilmar IPO Global Co-Ordinator’s Book Running Lead Manager(s)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited.
- J.P. Morgan India Private Limited.
- BofA Securities India Limited.
- Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited.
Adani Wilmar IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Company Contact Details
Adani Wilmar Limited
Near Navrangpura Railway Crossing,
Ahmedabad 380009, Gujarat, India