Adani Wilmar IPO opens today 27th January 2022 and the issue will close on 31st January 2022. The price band of the issue is fixed at ₹218-230 and aims to raise ₹3,600 crores through its initial public offering. The company has garnered ₹940 crores from anchor investors.
Adani Wilmar IPO, a joint venture established in January 1999 between the Adani Group and the Wilmar Group. Adani Group is a multinational diversified business group that deals with transport and logistics, and energy and utility sectors. The Wilmar Group is one of Asia’s leading agribusiness groups which was ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange as of February 2021.
The flagship brand of Adani Wilmar, Fortune, is the largest selling edible oil brand in the country with a market share of 18.3%, as of 31st March 2021. The company was the country’s largest importer of crude edible oil as of 31st March 2021. Adani Wilmar Group has 10 crushing units and 18 refineries which are located across 10 states in the country. The company has 5,566 distributors for its operations that are spread across 28 states and 8 union territories. Adani Wilmar is one of the largest manufacturers of basic oleochemicals in India, in terms of revenue.
Adani Wilmar IPO Review
- Adani Wilmar Group has a well-diversified portfolio with many products acquiring the top two market shares.
- The company has a Pan-India presence with many products.
- Skillful and experienced man-management.
- Huge manufacturing capacity.
- Covers almost all the kitchen household essentials.
- The company has a list of new products on the radar for new consumer trends. The products include noodles, pasta, biryani rice kit, masala oats, honey, and instant dry mixes for dosa, idli, poha, etc.
- Adani Wilmar Group has a vision of empowering Kirana shops with Fortune Business, a mobile app that provides businesses access to a wide variety of products in one place.
- The raw material is supplied by third parties without any long-term contracts.
- The edible oil and food industry are very risky related to the weather conditions such as floods, droughts, and other natural disasters.
Adani Wilmar IPO GMP is trading at ₹45 and it will list on 8th February 2022. With a strong brand naming, good ROE, and better financials, Adani Wilmar is an IPO worth applying for short-mid term gains as of now. The valuations are reasonable and its edible oil business is noted to grow year on year.
- Angel One- Apply
- Choice Broking- Apply
- TopShareBrokers.com – May apply
- Axis Capital – Not Rated
- Capital Market – May apply
Adani Wilmar Book Running Lead Manager(s)
- ICICI Securities Limited.
- HDFC Bank Limited.
- BNP Paribas.
Adani Wilmar IPO Global Co-ordinators Book Running Lead Manager(s)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited.
- J.P. Morgan India Private Limited.
- BofA Securities India Limited.
- Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited.
Adani Wilmar IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Company Contact Details
Adani Wilmar Limited
Near Navrangpura Railway Crossing,
Ahmedabad 380009, Gujarat, India