Adani Wilmar IPO Subscription Status at the end of its second day is subscribed 18.33 times. The public issue is subscribed 6.04 times in QIB category, 59.4 times in the NII category, 4.14 times in the retail category, 0.54 times under employee reserved, and 35.17 times under shareholder quota.
Adani Wilmar IPO opened on 27th January 2022 and the issue closed on 31st January 2022. The price band of the issue is fixed at ₹218-230 and aims to raise ₹3,600 crores through its initial public offering. The company has garnered ₹940 crores from anchor investors.
Adani Wilmar IPO Timeline
Adani Wilmar IPO opens on 27th Jan 2022 and closes on 31st Jan 2022. The issue will list on 08th Feb 2022.
Adani Wilmar IPO Subscription Status Live
|Shareholder Quota||35.17 times|
ICICI Securities Limited, HDFC Bank Limited, BNP Paribas are the book running lead managers for the issue.
Types Of IPO Investors
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds registered with SEBI are known to be QIBs.
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual investors, NRIs, companies, trusts who bid for more than Rs 2 lakhs are known as Non-institutional investors or NIIs.
- Retail Individual Investors(RII): The retail individual investor is the one who can apply for an IPO amounting up to Rs 2 lakhs.
- Employee (EMP): The category of eligible employees.
- Others: A category of eligible shareholders or other investors who have a reserved quota in the upcoming IPO.