Aether Industries Limited a Gujurat based company focuses on producing advanced intermediates and specialty chemicals involving complex and differentiated technology. The company’s products have their base in the pharmaceutical, agrochemical, material science, coating, high-performance photography, additive, and oil and gas segments.
Aether Industries has filed its DRHP with SEBI to raise ₹1,000 Cr through an initial public offering. The issue consists of a fresh issue of equity shares aggregating to ₹757 Cr and an offer for sale (OFS) of up to 2,751,000 equity shares.
Established in the year 2013, Aether Industries had a creative approach towards chemistry and technology that would grow the business and sustain it well too. During the FY2017, the company was well focused on Research and Development Department. The revenue generation commenced during FY2018.
10 key things to know about Aether Industries IPO
- The company is growing at a CAGR of 60% between 2018 and 2021.
- Production capacity is more than 6000 MT is available in its state-of-art and DCS automated manufacturing facilities.
- It is also a leading CRAMS (Contract Research and Manufacturing Services) provider and Contract / Exclusive Manufacturing services provider.
- Started commercial production of its signature product 4-MEP in 2016.
- Expanded QA / QC facility in its operation in 2017
- The company achieved annual revenues of ₹1,000 million in 2018 and ₹2,000 million in 2019.
- Received recognition from the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR).
- With a team of above 700 employees, it Achieved annual revenues of ₹4,500 million in 2021.
- The company through the public issue might plan to raise ₹131 Cr by issuing equity shares through a preferential offer.
- The company is expected to raise ₹1,000 Cr through its IPO, sources quote.
Aether Industries IPO Promoter
- Ashwin Jayantilal Desai.
- Purnima Ashwin Desai
- Rohan Ashwin Desai
- Aman Ashvin Desai.
- Desai Family Trust and Desai Business Trust.
Aether Industries operating revenue grew to ₹450 Cr in FY21 compared to ₹302 Cr in FY20, and its net profit raised to ₹71 Cr in FY21 compared to ₹40 Cr in FY20.
Aether Industries IPO Details
|IPO DETAILS||Aether Industries|
|Issue Period||Opening Date: January 2022
Closing Date: January 2022
|Price Band||₹ – ₹ per equity share|
|Issue Size||₹757 CR|
|Face Value||₹10 per equity share|
|Fresh Issue||[.] Eq Shares of ₹10 face value
(aggregating up to ₹757 Cr)
|Offer for sale||2,751,000 Eq Shares of ₹10 face value
(aggregating up to ₹[.] Cr)
|Listing||NSE and BSE|
|Registrar||Link Intime India Private Limited|
Aether Industries IPO Timeline
Aether Industries IPO issue date, issue price, allotment date, and the listing date, and all the details will be announced soon.
|IPO Opens||To be announced|
|IPO Ends||To be announced|
|Allotment Begins||To be announced|
|Refund Initiation||To be announced|
|Allotment Date||To be announced|
|Listing Date||To be announced|
Aether Industries IPO Lot Size (Retail Individual Investors)
Aether Industries Investor Category
Aether Industries IPO has 35% of the net offer under the Retail Category.
|QIB (Qualified Institutional Buyers)||50% of net offer|
|NII (Non-Institutional Investors)||15% of net offer|
|RII (Retail Individual Investors)||35% of net offer|
Aether Industries IPO GMP
Aether Industries GMP has not yet started. It is currently not trading in the grey market.
Aether Industries IPO Review
The review of Aether Industries will be updated once all the are out in public. As of now, no reviews are available. Stay tuned for a detailed review soon.
Aether Industries IPO Book Running lead Manager(s)
- HDFC Bank Limited.
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited.
Aether Industries IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Limited
Company Contact Details
Aether Industries Limited
Plot No- 8203, Road No- 82
Sachin Industrial Estate GIDC