AGS Transact IPO subscription status after the end of its final day, 21st Jan 2022 is subscribed 7.79 times. The public issue is subscribed 2.68 times in QIB category, 3.08 times in the retail category, and 25.61 times in the NII category.
AGS Transact IPO, a Payments solutions provider is the first IPO to hit the markets this year. The initial public offering (IPO) size has been reduced to Rs 680 crore from Rs 800 planned earlier last August. The first IPO issue of the year opened on January 19th and will close on January 21st.
The issue is entirely an offer for sale (OFS) wherein the promoter Ravi B Goyal will sell shares worth up to Rs 677.58 crore which was earlier planned to be Rs 800 crore.
AGS Transact Technologies Ltd is one of India’s leading payment solution providers. It is the second-largest company in India in terms of revenue from ATM managed services. It is the largest deployer of POS terminals at petroleum outlets in India.
AGS Transact IPO Timeline
AGS Transact IPO opens on 19th Jan 2022 and closes on 21st Jan 2022. The issue will list on 1st Feb 2022.
AGS Transact IPO Subscription Status Live
The subscription status as of 21st Jan 2022, 5 PM.
ICICI Securities Limited, HDFC Bank Limited, and JM Financial Limited are the book running lead managers for the issue.
Types Of IPO Investors
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB): Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds registered with SEBI are known to be QIBs.
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII): Individual investors, NRIs, companies, trusts who bid for more than Rs 2 lakhs are known as Non-institutional investors or NIIs.
- Retail Individual Investors(RII): The retail individual investor is the one who can apply for an IPO amounting up to Rs 2 lakhs.
- Employee (EMP): The category of eligible employees.
- Others: A category of eligible shareholders or other investors who have a reserved quota in the upcoming IPO.