BSE Code: CMSINFO
The issue opens on 21st December 2021 and closes on 23rd December 2021.
CMS Info Systems Incorporated in the year 2008 as a Private Limited Company as Subhiksha Realty Private Limited and later known as CMS Info Systems after demerging is India’s cash management company.
The issue opens on 21st December 2021 and closes on 23rd December 2021. The CMS Info Systems IPO issue has a price band of ₹205 to ₹216 per equity share.
The Company acquired Securitrans India Private Limited in the year 2011 putting its position as the leading cash management company in India. In the year 2015, Sion Investment Holdings Pte Limited acquired a 100% stake in CMS Info Systems. It offers a single point of reference all over India for its operations.
CMS Info Systems manages the entire flow of money for 133,000 business points that it serves day to day. For FY2021 the total value of the currency passing through all its ATM and retail cash management businesses was Rs. 9,158.86 billion. CMS Info Systems installs, maintains, and manages assets and technology solutions on an end-to-end outsourced basis for banks under long-term contracts.
The Company has managed services and is largely recurring in nature with 52.45% and 65.80% of revenue in FY2021. The data till August 31st, 2021 shows CMS served 141977 business points across its ATM cash management and other related services.
It has a market share of almost 25% considering the number of ATMs in India. The leading banks it caters are Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, and HDFC Bank.
CMS Info Systems IPO Timeline
|IPO Price Band||₹205 to ₹216|
|IPO Lot Size||69 shares|
|Listing At||BSE and NSE|
CMS Info Systems IPO SUBSCRIPTION STATUS Today
As the bid for CMS Info Systems IPO opened on 21 Dec 2021, here is a detailed view of its subscription status after the end of its 2nd day.
|Investor Category||Subscription (Times)
(Qualified Institutional Buyer)
Types Of IPO Investor:
- Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIB) : Financial Institutions, Banks, FIIs, and Mutual Funds registered with SEBI are known to be QIBs.
- Non-Institutional Investors(NII) : Individual investors, NRIs, companies, trusts who bid for more than Rs 2 lakhs are known as Non-institutional investors or NIIs.
- Retail Individual Investors(RII) : The retail individual investor is the one who can apply in an IPO amounting up to Rs 2 lakhs.
- Employee (EMP) : The category of eligible employees.
- Others : A category of eligible shareholders or other investors who have a reserved quota in the upcoming IPO.