The process of getting the details of the number of shares allotted to the investor for the applied IPO is known as IPO Allotment Status. As per latest SEBI norms, the allotment process for an IPO is announced within 7 days.
IPO Allotment Status is provided by the registrar (Link Intime, Bigshare, Kfintech, etc) of the IPO on the IPO allotment date. IPO allotment date is the date when the IPO allotment status is made available for the investors on the website of the registrar.
CHECK IPO ALLOTMENT STATUS
To check IPO allotment status, an Investor needs to have any of the following details :
- PAN Number
- IPO Application Number
IPO Investors are also informed about the IPO allotment status by BSE, NSE, CDSL, and NSDL through email and SMS.
Check IPO Allotment Status Online and Listing Date
|IPO Name||IPO Allotment Date||IPO Listing Date||IPO Allotment Link|
TOP IPO REGISTRARS IN INDIA
The official Registrar provides the allotment of share details to the investors. With the ongoing market trends related to upcoming IPOs, we have listed a few top registrars of India with their IPO allotment status link.
|Link Intime India Pvt Ltd|
|Kfin Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd|
|Skyline Financial Services Pvt Ltd|
Steps To Check IPO Allotment Status
1. Link Intime India Private Limited.
- Open Link Intime IPO Allotment Link – https://www.linkintime.co.in/IPO/
- Select the IPO name applied from the drop-down menu.
- Enter PAN Number, Application Number, Or DP ID.
- Click on submit.
- BSE IPO Allotment Link – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/
- Select the Issue Type as Equity.
- Select the Issue Name/IPO Name from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Application number.
- Enter the PAN Number.
- Click on ‘I am not a Robot’
- Click the search button.
- Open Kfintech allotment Link – https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/
- Select the IPO Name from the Select IPO drop-down box.
- Select Query as PAN Number/Application Number/DPID.
- Enter Application Type from the Drop Down Menu.
- Enter PAN Number/Application Number/DPID.
- Enter Captcha
- Click on submit button.