BSE Code : MEDPLUS
MedPlus Health Services Limited, established in the year 2006 by Gangadi Madhukar Reddy is the second largest pharmacy retailer in India which has over 2100 stores across different states of the country as of March 2021. Apart from the stores, the company has its various e-commerce portals such as ‘MedPlus Mart’, ‘MedPlus Lens’, and ‘MedPlus Labs’. The company focuses on providing genuine and best quality pharmaceutical products and fast-moving consumer goods(FMCG) at reasonable prices.
The MedPlus IPO bid opened on 13th Dec, 2021 and closed on 15th Dec, 2021 at 5 pm.
MedPlus Health Services Limited IPO LIVE GMP
The Company has put a price band of ₹780-796 per equity share. The IPO closed on 15th December and it’s GMP is running at Rs. 235 with a probable listing gain of 29.5%.
|GMP Last Updated||17.12.2021 (5 P.M.)|
The Company has come up with the ongoing process of the fresh issue of this IPO will mainly focus on funding it’s subsidiary, Optival and also for corporate actions.
MedPlus Health IPO Details
- Market Cap Post IPO : 9400cr
- Annual Revenue : 3000cr
- Face Value : Rs. 2 per equity share
- Net Profit : 63cr
- P/E : 130
- Debt to Equity : 0.10
- IPO price Range : Rs. 780 to Rs. 796 per equity share
- QIB shares offered : Not more than 50%
- Retail shares offered : Not less than 35%
- HNI shares offered : Not less than 15%
MedPlus Health IPO Lot Size (Retail Individual Investors)
The MedPlus Health IPO lot size is of 18 shares. A retail individual investor can apply for a maximum of 13 lots or in total of 234 shares.
How is the GMP calculated?
Consider a company that comes up with its IPO with a price band of RS.390-400. And as per its demand, subscription n market conditions, the GMP is running at Rs.400. So now we can say that most probably the IPO will list at cut-off price + GMP 0or 400 + 400 = Rs. 800. In other words, we can say the IPOs listing gain was at 100% against its IPO price.
- Trading in Grey Market is Illegal and is never recommended.
- There are high chances of an IPO listing differently against the GMP since it keeps on changing.
- Use the GMP for information and not numbers.
- Read our analysis for each and every upcoming IPOs with much vital information about the Company’s fundamental, future projects and every detail regarding the IPO.