BSE Code : SHRIRAMPPS
Shriram Properties Limited established in the year 2000 is one of the leading residential real estate development company based mainly in South India. It mainly focuses on the mid-market and affordable housing categories.
The IPO bid opened on 08-12-2021 and closed on 10-12-2021.
SHRIRAM PROPERTIES LIMITED IPO LIVE GMP
The Company has put a price band of ₹113 to ₹118 per equity share. The GMP of SHRIRAM PROPERTIES LIMITED IPO is running ₹12 (+/-5). The IPOs current GMP was last updated at 5 PM today.
|GMP Last Updated||17.12.2021 (5 P.M.)|
Shriram Properties IPO Details
- MCap : 2000cr
- Issue Size : 600cr
- Face Value : Rs.10 per equity share
- IPO price Range : Rs.113 to Rs.118
- Employee Reservation : Equity shares aggregating upto Rs.3cr
- QIB shares offered : 75% of net offer
- Retail shares offered : 10% of net offer
- HNI shares offered : 15% of net offer
- Listing : BSE and NSE
Shriram Properties IPO Lot Size (Retail Individual Investors)
The Shriram Properties IPO lot size is of 125 shares. A retail individual investor can apply for a maximum of 13 lots or in total of 1625 shares.
How Is The GMP Calculated?
Consider a company that comes up with its IPO with a price band of RS.390-400. And as per its demand, subscription n market conditions, the GMP is running at Rs.400. So now we can say that most probably the IPO will list at cut-off price + GMP 0or 400 + 400 = Rs. 800. In other words, we can say the IPOs listing gain was at 100% against its IPO price.
- Trading in Grey Market is Illegal and is never recommended.
- There are high chances of an IPO listing differently against the GMP since it keeps on changing.
- Use the GMP for information and not numbers.
- Read our analysis for each and every upcoming IPOs with much vital information about the Company’s fundamental, future projects and every detail regarding the IPO.